Anyways.. as fate would have it, Caden slept until 8:45 this morning. The last time he's slept that late was, um NEVER! We scooped the blurried eyed little boy out of bed, threw a rash guard and swimming trunks on him and had him on the beach with sleepies still in his eyes. Due to that I will take some of the blame for his grumpiness, but the rest is on his cranky little butt. Regardless, Ed and I had an amazing time. We drank iced coffees on the beach, ate pork roll egg and cheeses, managed to get something that slightly resembles a tan and just enjoyed yet another fun day on the beach. These days are winding down, so we are trying to soak up each and every second of these days before our newest little man arrives.
Cranky from the start.
People sitting around us kept commenting about how cute Caden was and that we must get that all the time because he is just so adorable. I thanked them and giggled to myself as he squealed, whined and screamed as they walked away. Cute maybe.... pleasant not always!
He was semi-occupied when eating yogurt covered raisins as they melted all over his hands and face. I think he ate as much sand as he did raisins.
Little milky time out with his Daddy.
Mom.. this face is how I feel! Any more questions?
This is Caden's new kissy face. I LOVE it!!
Daddy pulled the umbrella down and made it into a fort.
Trying out Daddy's new glasses
No comments:
Post a Comment