Our most recent purchase, or my most recent purchase for Caden I should say, was this cool Radio Flyer tricycle. I think I have some internal guilt about his little world being turned upside down by a new baby brother and I'm trying to make him happy and quench my guilt by buying him things. If I was even remotely intelligent I would realize he's just as content playing in the dog's water dish and with the cabinet full of tupperware. Until I can accept that..... let the toys continue to show up on our doorstep.
"Helping" Daddy.
Look at that hair.. I swear we just got it cut and now it's curly again.
Ed hid some of the toys under the ottoman in an attempt to keep Caden occupied for a few seconds, and that's all that it took him to pull them back out, a few seconds.
Yes he is actually trying to sit on the seat as Ed is screwing it in at the same time.
He sure thought he was hot stuff.
Daddy loved it almost as much as Caden did.
No comments:
Post a Comment