Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes

Some days I look down at Caden and I am truly amazed at how much he's grown and how big he is.  Other days we just go through our daily routine and try to survive without getting into too many sentimental thoughts, becase quite frankly I don't have enough time or energy in my day.
Days like today, when I look back at these pictures, it makes me actually acknowledge with how quickly time is going by and how much our Little Leprechaun has grown. Don't believe me??? Just take a look!



LAST YEAR
 THIS YEAR

I'm not Irish Mommy, but you can kiss me anyway.

Yep, I used to fit under here last week.  This week... not so much.

Caden's new favorite snack= dried cranberries and if you don't get them onto his try quick enough he'll be happy to let you know.

Our McCutie

Manners.. umm yeah we're still working on those.

1 comment:

  1. A MCsure cutie :) How amazing to see the difference from last year to now , how easily we can forget.. but need not to... thank heaven for this blog, it is joyful.... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete