It seems that with life, Caden, and this blog, I just can't keep up. Life is moving so quickly these days I just wish I could slow things down and soak up each and every minute. Caden is moving NON-STOP! I mean to the point of exhaustion for anyone watching him. Unless the child is reading a book or watching Wonder Pets, he is constantly moving, and of course the most neglect of the buch, this blog. The end of my day comes and I'm just not feeling witty or motivated to upload all the adorable pics of Caden and write about what he's doing, but I know if I don't I will totally regret it later.
I couldn't comment under these pics because of the way I uploaded them, but some make me laugh out loud. Specifically his cheeser face and the stink eye one. Classic Caden!!
No comments:
Post a Comment