Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Milk and Manhattans

Caden's Uncle D so graciously named his Fantasy Football team "Milk and Manhattans" this season in honor of his beverage of choice and Caden's.  For Christmas we got matching T-shirts and onesies for Uncle D and Caden with their team logo on it.  Caden finally was big enough to sport his the other day, and everytime he turned around to run away from me, I had to laugh when I saw his name on the back of his onesie.

A new favorite past time... clearing out ALL of the cabinets in the kitchen to find the objects that make the most noise.



My busy Slatt Boy!!

Mom.. I'm working here.  This strainer part is serious work.  Please don't distract me with that camera.

Ummm Lady.. did you get the memo?  I'm busy here!!




If I had to paint a picture in my head of what Ed's child would look like one day.. this would be it!!
I LOVE IT!!
Then of course it was chopsticks time.  Poodie plays a mean version, and as you can see Caden loves it!

Our future Mozart.


No comments:

Post a Comment