Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First For Everything

I've always said that Caden is not the type of kid who just falls asleep wherever or whenever.  He needs to be rocked to sleep with his milk and his blanket.  I wished he would fall asleep in a stroller or secretly wished there would be a day when he crashed out in his highchair.  Every mother has those cute pictures of their kids just dozing off and falling face first into their food.  Every mother, except me.

Well it finally happened today!  While I was at work Aunt Susan was quick enough to catch Caden dozing off in his highchair.  Granted there was no face in food pictures, but for this clean freak Mom that is just fine with me.



And... he's.......OUT!!

1 comment:

  1. He is picture perfect with the help of a warm paper towel, too cute to not capture the moment :)

    ReplyDelete