Saturday, July 31, 2010

We're back in action!

After a few days without a camera we are finally back in action.   Over the past two days we did some of our favorite things like hanging in back yard and heading to the beach.  As always we had a blast and of course took a million pictures.

Just hanging out in the backyard on a random Friday afternoon.

I'm a busy boy.  Stealing Mommy's phone.



I cannot get enough of these chubby hands.  He even has tan lines from his chub.  Love it!

Can't get enough of these smiles.

Ed calls this his "Slatt Hat."  He informed me that his Dad and his uncles used to wear hats like this and he absolutely loves that Caden has one now too.

I got my Slatt Hat and my keys, so I'm off to pick up some ladies.

So, I really like my neighbor Connor so I decided to steal his glasses to see if I could be as cool as Connor.

Mom... it's not fair.  I just want to be cool like Connor.  

After Daddy got home from work we took a walk into town on the bike path.  The boy was starting to fall asleep and it wasn't quite bed time, so we took him out and wound him up a little bit to keep him awake. Obviously we are novices at his parenting thing, because he was overly tired when we got home and had a hard time getting to sleep.  Note to self.. they aren't just blowing smoke up your ass when they tell you to let sleeping babies lie.  Lesson learned.




Then we gave in and let him have his bottle.

Caden has also started eating lots of new fun foods including bananas. 
They are without a doubt one of his favorites.



Today, Saturday, we hung around the house and headed into the beach for dinner.
Our cute little beach bum just hung out in his stroller and people watched as we enjoyed a peaceful dinner. 
I swear he can be such a good boy sometimes. 

Hanging out with Daddy.  Ed tried to teach Caden how to drink out of a straw, but it didn't go so well.


Yes our boy is crawling non stop, and no one will get in his way, not even Daddy.

Getting ready for his first bite of Ralph's Italian ice.

I don't know if I can do it Mommy.  That looks awfully cold. 

Hmmm.... vanilla oreo not so bad.

YEAH.. that's awesome!! Now I know why you and Daddy eat Ralph's 4 times a week.  
Count me in from now on.

Ok, for those of you that don't know we truly have the absolute best neighbors in the entire world.  If you don't believe me, just look the pictures speak a thousand words.

This is Uncle D napping with Caden in the morning.  
Please note that Caden does not sleep like this with anyone!

 Uncle D and Caden again napping in the morning.  Notice Caden has a different outfit on so obviously our amazing neighbors cuddle, nap, and just love this boy a whole lot while we are at work.


If Uncle D wasn't amazing enough we also have Zach.  One of Caden's favorite big brother.
This is Zach hanging out with Caden on a Friday night before going out with his friends.  Yes he is laying on our living room floor loving up our boy. 

Here is Caden's other favorite big brother Connor.  The one that he wants to be like hanging out with Caden after work.

I love you man, and those glasses too.

Finally, the love of Caden's life, Taylor.  Other than his Mommy and Aunt Susan this beautiful gal can make Caden smile like no other.

And last but certainly not least, the heart and soul of their family and ours, Aunt Susan.  Here she is hanging out with Caden yesterday afternoon.  Yes, she watched him in the morning so I could tutor AND came back and hung out with us in the afternoon.  She and her family provide endless amounts of love to Caden and keep us sane over here.  Love you guys!
I needed a better picture of these two.  They are kindred spirits through and through.


No comments:

Post a Comment