Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 8 Months Little Man

Caden decided to wear his new shirt from his favorite girl, Taylor, for his 8 month pictures.  Taylor is Aunt Susan's daughter and she and her dreamy boyfriend Brendan are going to Ohio State in the Fall.  Despite the fact that both of our families bleed blue and white for Penn State, we love Brendan and Taylor an awful lot and decided to make an exception for this month's picture.

 
These photo shoots are getting more and more difficult each month!!


Almost fell over the edge, seriously.  At this point Aunt Susand had to come and offer an extra set of hands to help.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

I got my eye on that fan Momma.




Little chair gymnastics just for the heck of it.

Yeah, that's right.  I got my Mommy and my Aunt Susan wrapped around my chubby little fingers and I'm only 8 months old. 

3 comments:

  1. Is he wearing the Jean diapers? That may be the funniest baby commercial ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE BABY BUCKEYE! brendon loved the picture as well, i sent it to him.. he said caden looks so cute in scarlet and gray.

    ps: This gift was not an intentional stab at penn state fans in the family. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank goodness for the adorable jean diaper to draw my eyes away from that horrendous OU shirt... get that kid back in the navy and white ... it's almost August for heavens sake! :)

    ReplyDelete