Ed said to me after looking at these pictures... What happened to his cheeks? I cracked up and told him that our little man is just getting chubby. It does look like he's a little chipmunk story food in those little cheeks!
As you can see Caden is the President of "I hate Tummy Time!"
We had dinner on Saturday night with our friends Katie and Eric. Caden was in rare form and decided that he didn't want to nap all day and instead crash out on the table in the middle of dinner. Pretty convenient until he then decided to take two hours to fall asleep. Katie and Eric: Thanks so much for coming to dinner.. hopefully next time I can hang out with you guys rather then falling asleep on the nursery floor while putting Caden to bed. (Yes, I am offically a Loser!)
Here are some pics of Caden while hanging out after a nap today. I swear there is nothing better than a lazy Sunday afternoon nap with my two favorite guys!
Our little man is officially a monster. He is almost out of his 3 month clothing and he's only 2 months old. We have so many clothes he's never even worn we'll need to change his outfit every 10 minutes for the next 3 weeks in order to wear everything. Next task we're waiting for.... Caden to roll over.
He's so close... stay tuned!!
Never too young to be a penn stater.
ReplyDelete