Monday, January 11, 2010

Learning lots of new things in the New Year!!

As Caden gets older and the days fly by it seems to be more and more difficult to find time to update this blog.  Over the past few weeks he got his first set of shots, which I think traumatized Ed and I more then him.  We also found out at that appointment that our little man is 10lbs and 22 inches long.  We thought he was a monster, but the doctor informed us he's in the 25% for weight and 50% for height.  He also had his first night alone with Daddy who gave him a bottle and a bath.  They had a fun night together, and when I got home after being away two and a half hours both boys were exhausted and crashed out.  Caden has also learned to smile recently, laugh and play on his play mat.  It's amazing how one day he is just laying there and the next he is moving his arms and legs and laughing.  He is growin so fast!











Caden's favorite place to be ... in his swing.

Caden is in LLLOOOVVEEE with his Aunt Susan.  Every time he is in her arms there are hearts flying through the air.



 Kelsey will be Caden's first babysitter.



Darryl gets caught talking baby talk to Caden.



Sleepy Boy!



Hanging out on the kitchen table.



This one is my favorite!




Last time to wear this outfit :( Notice how Ed couldn't be torn away from the game even for two seconds.




 
Those little legs are getting chubby!



Stealing his kisses all day long.



BUS DRIVER.. OPEN THE DOOR!
(For Ma-Ma .. everyone else just thinks I'm crazy for this picture.)



Here he is showing off his new skills.



Caden is looking at a black and white wedding picture of Ed and I that he stares at all day long.



This picture cracks me up.



This is a new swaddle blanket that we got from my friend Jess.  It comes at the perfect time because Caden was becoming an escape artist from our old fashioned swaddles, not to mention it is soooo soft. 
Thanks a bunch Jess, Michel and Bentley!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH Jenny he is just so precious! And he's SO you. Maybe a little bit of Ed too I guess :)
    Love the photos - my favorite is the same one as yours...just chillin' on the kit table.
    We have the same "my daddy can fix anything" shirt. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am a Caden Blog stalker.. but I cannot get enough of him and this is a better alternative to stalking your house... I LOVE these pictures!!! In reference to the hearts flying through the air, well, truth be told, I do have a new love in my life.. xo Caden. love you guys too!!!

    ReplyDelete