Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday

Yet another week has passed and although I felt it was going incredibly slow around Wednesday, I'm shocked that it's the weekend again already.  I know, I know those of you that are working are cursing me and telling me how slow your week went, but lets be honest... everyday is a weekend for me, except on real weekends Ed is home which is awesome.
Caden was in a great mood this morning, so of course I had to be a silly mom and set him up in some ridiculous pictures. Like I said.. being home all day is great but you do get bored sometimes.

 
Yes, my baby boy is sitting in his Bumbo seat.  I can't even talk about it.

  
Such a big boy

 
Sportin the hoodie

 
Just like Dad (no babies were harmed in the taking of these pictures)

 

n 
How fitting to be reading "Are 'you my Mother?"  Poor child is thinking...really this is my mom??


 
Doing some work before lunch

 
Time for a little cat nap...that was a tiring morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment