Today the boys and I got to spend a special morning with Ma Maw. We headed to Park City Mall to get the boy's pictures taken. This was the first time we ever took the boys to a studio like this Caden was a trooper and did whatever the photographer asked, but had a silly little smile on his face the whole time. Jackson on the other hand was his normal self. Running around, refusing to stay in the pictures and then when it was Caden's turn he would run in and sit down beside him to try and be in that picture.
Thank you to Ma Maw for putting up with the chaos that is our boys. Despite all their silly shenanigans, I think we got some cute shots. Take a peak...
Love the out take.. at this point I told Caden just to hold on to Jackson and not let him move.
He did what he was told!
No comments:
Post a Comment