"Daddy, you got married and I didn't come?!"
I asked him if he wanted Mommy to have another baby in my belly and he responded with,
"Nope, but you can put Jackson back in there."
When I kiss him goodnight and try to leave he says,
"Mommy, you are my best friend and best friends need to stick together. You can't leave."
If I thank him for doing something for me he responds with, "Anytime, Mommy."
If we yell at him for doing something bad he'll say with his little speech impediment, "It's just a doke people. I'm just doking around."
He is very dramatic lately and every time we tell him he has to stop something or we take something away from him he'll say, "FOREVER? You are taking the TV away for ever." or "I"m never going to be able to play with my to again. Never?" He is a little drama king.
He refers to the baskets and baskets of junk in our playroom as his "collection." He will sit and unload all of the buckets taking out one item at a time and name each thing in his hand.
I took him to get his haircut yesterday and admittedly it got a little shorter than I had expected. When we got home he cried and told me he wanted his long hair back. I think he looks more handsome with short hair. You decide....
P.S. Jacksonisms coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment