Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Good Day with Great Friends!!

Sometimes in your life you have those days that are just perfect.  Friday was one of those days.  I had three of my good friends from college and their adorable kids come to visit us in our new (rental) house.  The kids played from 10am until 4pm with out any fights, tears, major injuries or blood.  We were able to actually sit down and chat while the kids played.  I am thankful for such great friends in my life.  Lauren, Annika, and Pam, thank you for making the trip to come see us.  I hope we can do it more often!  To Erin... we wish that you could have joined us, but keeping that baby in your belly safe is more important at this time.  We missed you and hope you can join us next time!!

From Left:  Madi, Harper, Lidia, Brady, Caden, Jackson, Avianna


 Avianna rocking out to Fresh Beat Band.  I LOVE this picture.  Like mother, like daughter ;)







 How did these two become the big boys?  It makes me sad.. where did the time go?
 LOVE that smile.  Madi is always happy!!

 Kisses for Jackson!
 Natural born big brother... this little guy is going to be such a help when his new sister comes in August.
 More kisses for Jackson!


 Lidia.. the most laid back baby ever.
 I LOVE this picture of these two goofballs!
 What a ham!!







No comments:

Post a Comment