This Mother's Day we had a great dinner with Ed's family and all the people close to us last night. Then today the boys gave me the best present ever by sleeping in until 9am. Yes, I said it. 9AM!!! Then my family came over and had breakfast with us. This included yummy food, great coffee, running around in jammies, and playing in the backyard. That resulted in our precious little Jackson handing me a big handful of dog poop. Gotta love it. Then we ended our day with my favorite dinner ever, Jo-Jo's for dinner at Ed's parents. Oh yeah, and I mowed the lawn on the riding mower and enjoyed an hour and a half to myself. All in all it was a great Mother's Day and I'm so very blessed to have two healthy and amazing sons that teach me more about mothering and life each and everyday. I'm also lucky to have an amazing husband who works so very hard for our family. Love you all!!
Let's be honest.. the pictures below represent what it's truly like to live my life for a day!
Happy Mother's Day!
Life is crazy but we always try to end the day with a smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment