Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bug Camp

This week Caden attended his first camp, Bug Camp!  It was at the church where he will be attending pre-school in the Fall and ran from Monday- Thursday from 9-12.  I really had no idea how it was going to go.  It was a new school, new teachers, new everything, but he did great!! He ran in each morning and never looked back.  At pick-up time he was happy to see us, hungry, and a little bit tired.  By the end of the week he was yelling at me in the car on the way to camp and tell me that I was only driving medium and I needed to speed up.

I am so proud of how far this little guy has come and how great he did at Bug Camp this week.  All in all this was a HUGE success!








1 comment: