Thursday, June 27, 2013


Last week we had a fun but very busy week.  We hit the playground, the arcade, went for ice cream, had a picnic, went to the zoo and Hershey Park.  We swam, rode the tractor, visited grandparents and even found some time to fit in finger painting.  
For those of you that know me, this is a HUGE hurdle that I was able to get over.  The boys got dirty... really dirty, and I didn't even have an anxiety attack.  When Ed saw these pictures his first reaction was, "I cannot believe you let them do this."  To which I responded...  rainy days can be long.  We needed something to kill time.  

Bottom line... they are having a blast here in PA and so are we!  Life is good!!








 This is Jackson's new "grumpy" face.  I cannot get enough of it!!



 Caden could not believe it was ok to get dirty.  He kept saying, "Are you sure this is ok?"  
They both loved it!!










No comments:

Post a Comment