Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Weekend

This weekend we hid in cars, celebrated Uncle D's Birthday, built a plane, went to the beach, and had a lot of fun!!

 Saturday morning I was upstairs folding laundry while the boys were playing downstairs.  All of a sudden it got really quiet and I went to see what happened.  I couldn't find the boys anywhere.  I walked into the garage and this is what I saw.
 The music was cranked up so loud and they were dancing in the car.

 Yes, Jackson fell on the floor.

 Then the boys made some custom wrapping paper for Uncle D's gift.








 Ma Maw and Pop Pop were kind enough to get the boys this airplane for Christmas.  We finally were able to put it together this weekend and the boys LOVE it!!

 Jackson hung out in his swing while Ed and Caden worked on putting the plane together.



This morning we decided to make a trip into the beach even though the weather didn't look too promising.  Lucky for us it turned out to be a great trip.




 We have this baby powder pouch that we use to get the sand off the boys.  Ed likes to pre-powder them hence Jackson's...." I have flower on my face look."
 Jackson just loves to be near the water....
 But his older brother likes to be just a bit farther back.

 That was as close as Caden would get to the water.
 Caden was more interested in catching the birds than getting anywhere near the water.



 Those sunglasses stayed on Jackson for about .002 seconds.
 This child gets more sand on him than I ever thought humanly possible.
Yet another fun trip to the beach,
Yet another fun weekend with the four of us.....
I can only hope that there are many more just like it in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment