I honestly cannot remember the last time that we were at the farm. All I know is that Caden, for the first time, appreciated all the animals and loved every single second of it.
He was so excited he didn't even know what to do with himself. Look how stiff his body is.... too funny!!
Short stuff was just a bit tired. He was on the verge of falling asleep the entire time.
Not Impressed!!!
So we walk up upon this donkey. It was at the far end of the pen, not sure why, but anyways... Caden walked up and goes, "Look Mommy it's a giant goat." Umm.. no dude that would be a donkey. I tried to tell him he was long and he argued with me relentlessly. No idea where he gets that from ;)
Please note this lovely sign and the giant piece of poop right beside it.
Caden was scared to death to feed the animals, but he would throw the carrots to them.
Yep.. that would be my youngest son in the middle of the field all by himself. I felt bad for about .2 seconds until I walked back over and saw this....
Yep.. you guessed it. The bottled chucked right into the gross field of dirt and poop.
I guess I deserved this after leaving him alone in the middle of a field.
Token tire picture..this a must with every trip.
Holding his ears because the roosters were so loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment