Just another random afternoon in the backyard. The best part about it though..
THE AIRPLANE IS FINISHED!!!!
The boys absolutely love it and so do we.
Ok.. let me explain. This was the first time I let Caden play outside with just his swim trunks on without a diaper. He didn't like the way that the wet trunks felt, so he took it upon himself to strip in the middle of the yard.
Here's our little Tazmanian devil who eats grass just for the hell of it.
What Mom? This a'int no thang... I'm a biggie boy now!!
Then we did what every crazy, exhausted mom who's trying to kill time does... gives their boys chocolate cupcakes. I didn't realize the clean up would be such a mess. Regardless... I don't think Jackson is going to have any problem digging into his cake on his first Birthday.
Messy Boy.. completely loves having cake all over him and is always, I mean always sticky.
Neat boy who is having a fit because he has crumbs and creme on his hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment