STATS:
Jackson is a BEAST!! He is in 18 month clothing and has acquired quite the chunky look.
He is holding on and walking all over the place.
Jackson FINALLY got his first bottom tooth this week. About time, buddy!
As you can see from the picture he is still a nootser (pacifier) boy. He doesn't need it all the time and will throw it out of his crib, but he appreciates it when he's grumpy.
He continues to be a maniac at the beach. We went last night and I pulled a rock, a bottle cap, and 4 shells out of his mouth along with pounds of sand.
Jackson is now eating any and every kind of finger food you can imagine. It's hard to say what his favorites are because they change daily. I will say though that donuts are a constant.
We still call Jackson "Tassy." This is what Caden called him when he was just born and couldn't say Jackson and it stuck. Jackson communicates these days by screaming at the top of his lungs like a teenage girl We call the scream "The Tassy Bird."
For as loud and energetic as he is, Jackson is usually very laid back. He rolls with alot of our craziness and most of the times is just along for the ride.
He has the best laugh in the world and is very ticklish.
I could go on and on about this sweet little boy, but I have to save some things for next month.
ADVENTURES:
First fireworks at Manasquan Beach. Unlike his brother he was not scared at all.
First parade back home in Hummelstown. He slept through it all, even the ridiculously loud marching bands.
The beach many times. Allow us to apologize to the town of Manasquan for the lack of sand on your beaches. My son consumed at least half of it over the past month.
Atlantic Farms..... he sat in the stroller and did not make a peep. He was not impressed.
The playground
Dunkin Donuts
(This kid gets out more than I do.)
It was quite a challenge to try and keep him on the chair this month.
Sorry about the sun.... I got Jackson's blinds stuck up. Don't be surprised... typical Jenny move.
Love this picture... Love this boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment