Thursday, February 9, 2012

While Daddy Was Away...

Daddy was in Maryland again this week, so Caden and Jackson were the men of the house.  They did a great job of taking care of me and Me-Me.  I want to personally thank Jackson for learning how to scream bloody murder like a 12 year old girl while Daddy was away, and for starting the day at approximately 5:50 am in addition to a middle of the night feeding.  I would like to thank Caden for screaming "No Mommy" about 5 million times, and peeing all over the bathroom floor.  But most importantly I want to thank my mom for giving up two weeks of her life, taking time off from work, and leaving my dad at home to come and help us out.  We really could not have done this without you, and we are lucky to have you.  Like always we are sad to see you go and wish you could stay forever!

 Jackson being Jackson.. bouncing, smiling, and screaming.




 Sleepy boy watching some TV after a nap.






 Putting on a performance for us with his hound guitar.

 The attentive audience watching the rock concert.

 We finally broke down and opened up this year's Hess Truck.. He loved it!!


 Time to get to work.

 Obviously fixing the jump-er-oo.


Ok Daddy.. it's time for you to come home.  
I'm tired of being the head of the house... oh yeah and we miss you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment