Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jackson is... 6 Months Old Today

We were away this weekend, so this post is a few days late.  I'd like to tell you that I actually took the pictures on the day that our little man turned 6 months, but that would be a lie.  We snapped these pics tonight before bedtime and I seriously cannot believe that our sweet little Jackson is 6 months old already.


Happy Half Birthday to the sweetest little boy with the biggest head around ;) who smiles, giggles, and moves all day long.  We love you more and more each day and cannot imagine what our lives would be like without you.  You not only make us a family of four, but you make our world complete.








STATS:
Jackson is officially eating food.  He unfortunately is allergic to Rice Cereal, Oatmeal, and all milk or soy based formulas.
He has tackled green beans, peas, and carrots up to this point.
He is now on a hypo-allergenic formula which has tremendously helped to clear up his eczema.
He still likes his pacifier, which is very different from Caden who ditched his at 3 months.
Jackson is a moving machine.  He is never still for long and rolls from belly to back and back to belly nonstop.
He is pushing up on all fours and rocking back and forth.  It is just days until he takes off.
Jackson cannot sit on his own at this point.  He moves too much to be able to gain his balance and sit up.
Jackson is very vocal and has been screaming and yelling or coughing to gain someone's attention.
He is very nosy and always wants to know what's going on and loves to be in the middle of the action.
Most importantly though.. Jackson smiles, giggles, and is just a cheerful baby all day long.

ADVENTURES;
Jackson has been back and forth to PA a million times.
This month we went to the beach, and it was very cold and windy.
Jackson also went to the Aquarium for the first time.
His biggest adventure was traveling to Damascus, PA this past weekend and hanging out with his girlfriends Avianna and Emerson.. oh yeah his brother was there too, but his attention was on the ladies. :)







Everyone says that my boys look completely different.. I'm starting to question that after looking at Caden's 6 month picture.  Either way I love them both more than words!!

2 comments:

  1. I JUST realized an entire month later that I got this wrong. Shows how much I'm able to pay attention to detail these day. I'm definitely losing it :)

    ReplyDelete