Monday, June 20, 2011

Family of Three (and a half)

My mother in law was kind enough to point out that I don't make many appearances on this blog.  Truth be told, when I'm pregnant I do try to avoid the camera as much as possible.  This weekend however, Ed and I decided this LARGE baby bump should be documented at some point so our second little boy won't think that he was adopted.
Here are a few shots before we went to a Father's Day cookout with our awesome neighbors.

 For those of you that are convinced Caden is a little angel, or those of you that are fooled by my overly positive blogs about what a great little boy he is, here is evidence he has a mean side.  When Ed is home on the weekends for a long period of time he wants NOTHING to do with me. He was swatting at me and getting upset because I was in the picture.
Look at his face.  He is seriously mad that I am in the picture.  I think it's hilarious... you're stuck with me kid whether you like it or not.
 Ed is dancing and singing just to make him smile.

 HOLY BABY BUMP!!! (31 weeks)
 Look at these two... Caden just stares longily at him all day long.


 Yes I'm dangling something to pay attention to me.  
LAST WEEKEND
I didn't want to forget these random pictures.  Last weekend we attended Ed's cousin's wedding in Butler,PA.  Our niece and nephew were in the wedding and were absolutely adorable.  They did an excellent job being the flower girl and ring bearer, and even stood at the front of the church for the entire ceremony which was over an hour.
Way to go Hunter and Graci!!  


 So cute... I could just eat them up!!

I told her to make a silly face here.  Poor thing was so sick of taking pictures I had to make it somewhat fun if I was going to further her torture.
 Last weekend away just the two of us before we become a family of four. 
 Uncle Eddie made Graci hide under our table at dinner and he snapped away.

The happy couple with the entire Beaver Family.
This is Ed's mom's family with all five of her brothers and their wives.
This is a picture of Ed's sister Kate and his Aunt Linda.  I know Kate is going to kill me for this, but I laugh everytime I look at this picture and just had to share it.  It looks like Kate is going to back hand her Aunt.  Sorry... I had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment