Happy Birthday to Caden's amazingly fabulous caretaker, Aunt Susan!!
Tomorrow is Aunt Susan's birthday and Caden has a few things he wants to say.
He would like to thank you for letting him unload all the tupperware, color whenever he wants, tear your house apart, dig through your make up case, drink your smoothies, taking him to the park everyday, singing to him, reading to him, watching Wonder Pets, Elmo and specifically The Wiggles with him, being patient while he still eats baby food, being the best dance partner around, loving him unconditionally, and taking such great care of him while his Mommy and Daddy are away.
We hope you have a birthday that is just as fabulous at you are!
Dear Jenny and Ed,
ReplyDeleteThis was the sweetest thing ever, you made me cry!!! I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful birthday gifts, so generous and thoughtful I don't know what to say. While my house was sleeping this morning, I walked into yours, to find the signs, card, flowers, and gifts, and most of all the face of your child, who is always happy to see me. There is no better way to start the day of your birthday than that!!! You are beyond thoughtful, and I feel so loved and cared for, there is no better gift in life to me than that.
Thank you for choosing me with the care of Caden. It has been my joy to be such a big part of his life. He is a very special little boy, who has my heart, hook, line and sinker. It is no surprise to me how wonderful he is, because he is the extension of two of the most wonderful people I know. You are both such amazing parents, and you are doing an incredible job, with what I consider to be one of the hardest jobs on earth...
I feel so grateful everyday to have you as friends, and neighbors. Our next little boy is going to equally as amazing, and I cannot wait for him to come into this world, because I look forward to falling in love with him too!!! The way that I feel about Caden has been an absolute source of joy and love for me, and I don't think I had an idea how much I would fall in love with him, so now I know how I will feel about our new baby boy!!! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart... love you all