Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE FENCE IS DONE!!!!

Ed has been working on a divider fence for our back yard for about four months now.  We originally had an idea to put a fence in our back yard to keep the dog separate from Caden a few months ago, and in true Ed fashion the idea turned into a project.  The project took so much time and effort on Ed's part, but I must admit it blew my expectations away and is absolutely fantastic.  Not only does it serve its purpose, but just like all of Ed's other projects, it looks amazing!!

 The master craftsman's handi-work.  I could go on for days about how he poured cement footers, and had teak wood shipped in from Alabama, checking the elevation with water levels,  made dovetails so that all the wood fit together like a puzzle before he put any screws in it, but then I would just be bragging about my husband and his talents which is exactly what I am doing!  Thanks so much for all your hard work Ed!!

 It is absolutely perfect and we love it.  Specifically that we can play outside without dogs jumping in our face or laying on our clean beach towels and most importantly we don't have to worry about doo doo.
 The dogs are still trying to figure out what the heck happened.


 Caden thought he'd work a little on the yard and let his Daddy finally relax.
Ma Ma ... don't look too closely.  This is the Outer Banks shirt you bought for Caden last summer.  It broke our hearts when we put it on him and made us sad that we will be missing the trip this year. :(
 Caden is having a harder time getting adjusted to the fence than the dogs. (See Video)

 What do you mean I can't crawl up the steps and get into the air conditioners and do all the things I'm not supposed to.
FINE.. I will just pout and walk away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment