Well, last week one afternoon Caden and I had one of the best days ever! We headed over to Atlantic Farms and fed the animals. He wasn't quite sure how much he liked it at first and got scared when the goats started to make noise. He relaxed a bit after he saw the cows and even hopped out of the stroller and was willing to try to feed them. I of course was nervous when he got brave enough to shove his hand through the fence, specifically at the gigantic bull, but all was well. This is definitely a place we will head to more often this summer.
Hesitant about the goats.
He loved the crunching of the stones under his feet. He was so cute walking down the path.
I don't know if you can tell, but these are tiny little baby goats. They were adorable.
Taking a little break in his stroller and mooing away at the cows.
This picture makes me laugh so hard. He wasn't quite sure about the pig in the pen next to him.
Getting braver and braver.
He LOVED watching the guy mow the grass. He would have sat there and watched him all day if I would have left him.
This deer was in the pen next to the guy mowing and was freaking out because of the noise.
Then we took a drive up past the beach and went to our favorite Italian Ice place, Strollos.
He once again danced in the back of the car, gave me sticky kisses, and we called Daddy at work and made him incredibly jealous by telling him all about our fun day!
The biggest success of our trip was a tired little boy at the end. As we were driving back to the house he was blowing kisses out the window to all the people on the beach. Man, I love this little guy.
Me too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou will never forget that moment you and your son shared together, just the two of you... oh I mean the three of you...xoxoxox