Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve

This Christmas did not go as we had planned.  Ed was working from home Christmas Eve and we planned to take the boys to get their haircut, go to church for 5:00 and then to Ed's parents for their annual Christmas Eve get together.

On the night of the 23rd around 3am Caden came to get me and told me he wasn't feeling well.  As soon as I touched him I knew he had a high fever.  I gave him Motrin (on an empty stomach) and a few minutes later his entire bed was filled with vomit. Needless to say, the next few hours were not fun.  Washing sheets, nursing a sick boy back to bed, all while trying not to wake the other two.

Christmas Eve included no haircuts, no church, and no party at Ed's parents.  My parents, (who always sleep over Christmas Eve) came and spent the evening with us.  Despite a sick boy... and a little girl who was also getting sick, we ended up having a decent night.  Let's hope for a healthy Christmas Eve 2015.



 We watched Elf together and Ed was laughing hysterically the entire time!


 Our point and shoot camera is struggling.. every good picture is blurry.  I promise I have more camera skills than this.  Hint Hint Ed.. time for a new one!





 Look at Caden's eyes... you can always tell when he doesn't feel well.
 Time for cookies, milk, and carrots for Santa and his reindeer.





Looks like we made it to the nice list this year!! Stay tuned for pictures from Christmas Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment