Friday, December 26, 2014

The Tree

So this year the annual trip to get the Christmas tree didn't quite happen as I had envisioned it.  Time kept slipping away, so finally one weekend I looked at Ed and just said, "please go get a tree."  It was that uneventful and truly as bad as it sounds.  Ed took Jackson and they jumped in the car and went to get a tree.  It really is a nice tree, but for some odd reason has totally dried out and died on us despite the fact that we water it all the time.

The tree has also been a source of stress with a curious 3 year old and a CRAZY 9 month old. Molly has spent a good part of the month in her pack n' play or strapped into her high chair.  I will not be sad to see this tree go.  I've been holding my breath and praying they don't knock it over since the second that it went up.

If you don't believe me... take a peek at these two crazies.  This is only 10 minutes of my life!!

 When I would ask him what he was doing he would yell, "Stop Mommy, I'm working!"


 If the wires aren't in her hands, then they are in her mouth.  That girl is trouble!!
 Our sick boy on Christmas... see next post!
 The dynamic duo!






See a few branches on the floor?  I walked away for two seconds and came back to find that Jackson had shredded like 5 branches and filled the entire carpet with pine needles.  Again he told me he was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment