Here is yet another post that I thought I put up and it wasn't posted. I swear I'm losing it!
Every year we make gingerbread houses, and this year was no different. The boys were really excited and begged all day long to break open the box. Note to self... don't tell the kids until 5 minutes before you are ready to start.
It was a team effort this year of Ed and I tagging in from watching Molly to helping the boys with the house. It turned out great and there were only a few bags of candy consumed in the making this gingerbread house.
Our crazy little "helper" with the mohawk/Donald Trump hair.
Of course Daddy had the best ideas on how to put the house together.... put the icing on and then let it sit in the fridge to harden. Below is the intermission shenanigans that hook place will the icing was hardening. NEVER, I mean never, is there a dull moment in our house.
Flexing for the camera and always in his underwear.
This is some type of crazy relay race they do around the house with a hand off on the fireplace.
Icing on the noses of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment