Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we literally had to have my mom come in and wake us up.  When I say "us" I would love to tell you that I was just referring to Ed and I, but in reality both boys were sleeping with us too.

We got everyone ready and told the boys they had to wait for our signal to head down the stairs.  Each year I swear it gets better and better to see their reaction.  Caden was absolutely ecstatic (as you can see from the video), and Jackson was still a bit overwhelmed.  Everyone had a blast opening their presents and loved everything that Santa brought for them.  This is without a doubt my favorite time of the year, without all the sicknesses of course!


















 Yes, Santa did come through and bring Jackson his chicken nuggets like he asked for!!


Christmas night we headed to my Aunt and Uncles for a little more Christmas!






We then finished our evening out at Ed's parents.  The kids started out well, but things went downhill QUICK!!! After these pictures Molly was just laying around and we took her temp only to realize it was at 105!  At the same time Caden was burning up and his temp was at 102.5.  I shoved some Motrin down his throat which made him feel like he was going to get sick again.  He laid on the couch and made me open his presents for him.  Jackson was our only steadfast, healthy boy opening presents for the whole family.  Regardless, we had fun with the cousins, were spoiled rotten with tons of gifts, and yet again had another great Christmas!




 Here are the twins, Jackson & Madi, being as crazy as ever.  I could watch these two play all day!













Right about now is when we realized we may be in trouble.. poor Molly Moo!!


Christmas was not quite over yet.  The next morning my parents, sister, and nephew Dylan came back for just a little more Christmas!!















And to finish Christmas out on a germy note.... Molly ended up with a sinus infection and Jackson ended up with an ear infection.  Here is to a happy and HEALTHY 2015!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved these pictures and cannot get over ALL the kids and how much they have grown! Your Christmas looked wonderful ( and exhausting, lol) I loved Jackson chicken nugget picture! That was hilarious and so cute. I am glad you all had a nice holiday, I miss our annual Christmas celebration we shared, every year since you have been gone, so these pictures made me smile. I hope all the illness is banished now! xoxoxoxo Susan

    ReplyDelete