Monday, January 26, 2015

Winter Fun!!

We have had lots of snow lately and the boys have loved every single second of it.  They have been sledding, building snowmen, having snowball fights, and just enjoyed being boys.  This is the first year that they boys have really had fun in the snow as opposed to just walking outside, standing there and eventually crying.
I must admit.. it is a complete pain in the butt getting the boys dressed to go outside.  They are so excited and cannot stand still to get dressed.  The baby is crawling everywhere and splashing in the dogs bowl, and most times we can only find one glove for two boys.  Eventually when we get our acts together and get everyone outside it's totally worth it.  I know, I know.. before I know it they will be able to dress themselves and be running out the door without even saying goodbye.  For now I'll try to enjoy the chaos just a little bit more.







 There are days where I really, really miss living at the beach.  Especially now that Caden is getting older and asking all kinds of questions like, "You mean we could go to the beach everyday?"  Those are the times that I miss the beach.  Then I look out our windows and see this view and I realize that I love where we live!!
 We really do have the best daddy in the whole wide world!!









While the boys were outside playing I was hanging inside with this crazy girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment