Thursday, October 24, 2013

PUMPKINS

This Fall has been filled with lots of pumpkins for our family.  Ed took the boys to a pumpkin patch in Maryland to enjoy some muddy fun with his cousins.  Mommy bailed out on this one and stayed home.  I did however partake in the painting of the pumpkins.  I think that counts for something, right?  The boys had an awesome time and the mud made it even better for these two!








We tried to take the easy way out and paint the pumpkins instead of carving them.  It appeased them for the evening, but we weren't getting off that easy.

 Jackson decided to paint his toes instead of his pumpkin. You should not be surprised!




 This kid is just absolutely nuts and he loves the camera.  As soon as you get it out he starts screaming CHEESE and making this face.

 Here is the famous Jackson eye roll in full effect.  It's definitely a trait he inherited from his mother ;)








Last year we had a pumpkin carving kit that Caden was obsessed with.  He played with the tools for days and days until we made them disappear.  I looked all over this year to try and find one because he has been asking incessantly, and finally today I found the exact same kit he had last year.  He carried his tools around all day and hid them in one of my UGG boots to try and keep his brother from touching them.  I strategically got the carving ready to go and ran out to the grocery store and to grab dinner.  They boys once again had a blast and daddy handled all the grossness.  Good job daddy!






AND ... a comparison from last year.  This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Caden.



Look how big my boys have gotten in one year.  It makes me so sad... slow down guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment