Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Birthday... a bit late.

Seems the theme lately is being fashionably tardy.. especially with these posts.
We celebrated my birthday last month, on October 16th, and for the first time in many years I was able to be home with my family and my sister who's Birthday is the day before mine.  Unlike most years where I would go to school, celebrate with co-workers and students singing; this year was all about the family!
First, we had lunch at my parents to jointly celebrate with my sister and I, then Ed and I were able to go out to lunch on my actual Birthday, we celebrated with his family as well, and then enjoyed a nice dinner the following evening.  I was happy to say goodbye to mediocre takeout, or a crappy restaurant that accommodated kids.  Thank you to all of my family and specifically my boys for making my birthday so special.











No comments:

Post a Comment