Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's a GIRL!!!

We are still in shock, but it is true.  WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!  I would be lying if I said that Ed and I both weren't secretly hoping for a girl, but trying to convince ourselves we would be just as happy with another little boy.
We went in for our ultrasound at 8am yesterday morning.  They looked at all the other necessary parts: heart, brain, kidneys, legs, etc. and then after a LONG time they asked us if we were ready.  Still we both were convinced it was a boy.  When she said it's a girl Ed and I both teared up and even the technician and the doctor were so excited for us.  We then had to wait 20 minutes for the doctor to come in and I swear Ed was beyond excited because he did not stop talking the entire time.
When we got home and revealed the results to my parents and they boys there was definitely a split reaction, as you will see from the pictures.  Personally though, I am thrilled.  Of course we would have loved and felt blessed with another little boy, but this just makes our family perfect it my eyes.  I cannot wait to start buying and finally have some pink in our house!!


 Watch Caden's face.  He's still happy in these pictures....
 Not realizing yet what these pink balloons mean...
 Then it hits him and he immediately melts down and the tears come flowing.  Poor Jackson has no idea what he's in for.

 Mommy and Mi Mi are thrilled though.  Lots of shopping, bows, dresses, tu-tus, and all things girl in our future!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment