Tonight as I was looking back on our blog and scrolling through posts from last year, and I realized I never did an Anniversary post. Oops! Sorry Ed. I just mentioned to Ed the other day that when we lived in Jersey I felt like I had nothing to blog about and would make up silly posts. Now that we are in PA we do so much, and we are constantly on the go that I have a million things to blog about but no time to blog.
Unlike last year where we stayed at home, had take out, and a mediocre bottle of wine. We actually went out to dinner this year. It's the first time since we had Caden that we were able to go out on our true Anniversary. Ed was so sweet and surprised me with roses during the day, and the two of us devoured a delicious meal at Devon's restaurant in Hershey. We were able to have a full conversation, talk about the past year, but unfortunately no wine for me since #3 is on the way.
It was a great evening and a great year that we survived. Last year I said it was our craziest year yet, but I think this one tops it. I resigned from my job, we moved our family to PA, put our house on the market & finally sold it, Ed finished grad school, we bought a new house, and are expecting Baby #3. I don't think I can handle a year crazier than this one, but I guess only time will tell.
Through the dull, the crazy, the good, the bad, and of course the one I hate the most... the unknown, we have done it together. To the man who is the calm to my crazy... I thank you for 8 amazing years. This may be late, but a month late a'int all that bad all things considered. LOVE YOU!!
We no longer have pictures of just the two of us. Somehow.. that seems just about right. Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment