Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun with the Lashers

This weekend we had a long overdue visit from our friends, The Lashers.  We haven't seen them since February and that was way, way too long.  It was great to see how much the kiddos have grown since we've seen them last and, we enjoyed watching all the kids, especially the boys, interact and have the best time ever. Thanks again for coming, and lets not wait so long until we do it again!!

WARNING.. there are five million pictures, but they were too cute.  I narrowed it down the best I could.
 Our big boy waiting for his friends to come.


 I love this one of Brady.  
 Harper is so stinking adorable and makes me laugh constantly.

 Those that know Caden know that you cannot ask him to smile like this.  The only time you get this genuine smile is when all is right in his world.  









That evening we headed into the beach for dinner and to enjoy the beautiful weather.  I swear September is my favorite time of the year at the beach.








 It was a bit windy on Saturday night, but it was perfect for flying the cool kite that Uncle Mike got for Caden.


 I got the boys these silly little finger flashlights, and they played with them all night.  They called them laser fingers and Brady even took his to bed with him.



 What a silly crew... they were not interested in a group picture, but they did make us laugh!!









When we got back that evening we make a fire and roasted some marshmallows.  
Perfect end to a perfect day!!








 Lauren and I sat back and watched these two giggle, chat, and lay all over each other on this little beach chair.  Unfortunately the light and the fire interfered and I was only able to snap these two pictures.


Sunday morning it was time for Eagles Jersey's and a little backyard football.



 The boys played outside and Jackson and Harper hung out inside.  Jackson just stared at her and fed her puffs.





At this point the boys were sweaty, exhausted and just plain done.  After the Lashers left Caden was out cold within five minutes.





 Oh yeah.. just to add a bit more craziness to our lives.  Look who's walking!!

 And... our fire pit bit the dust after Saturday night.  


Here are a few pics from last year this time with the Lashers.








No comments:

Post a Comment