Caden was so incredibly excited and just kept saying, "This is awesome." "I LOVE my big boy bed!" He was seriously the cutest thing ever.
The synopsis of the night went something like this... I had to lay with Caden until he fell asleep and then at 5am he woke up screaming because he had peed the bed and was all wet. We made a decision last night though that we wouldn't let Caden come in our bed anymore now that he's in a big boy bed, so I had to lay on a blanket on top of the wet spot for the next hour and half until it was time to get up. So.... not the best night ever, but we survived.
Tonight however.... we got a second rail, night time diapers, and a water proof mattress cover. Hopefully we are set for whatever tonight has in store for us.
I don't know if he was more excited about the bed or the fact that they had to use the tools.
Somewhere in here is where Jackson tried to walk across the room, did a face plant into the side of the bed, busted his chin/lip and almost knocked one of his two teeth out. I didn't think it was that bad until Ed came back into the room and was like umm.. there's blood coming out of his mouth. Oops... Mom of the year once again.
Yes, we had that bed in almost every possible position in the room last night.
These pictures are from this morning before I left for work.
This is what makes it so hard to leave in the mornings. :(
You can't see with his pacifier in, but he has a nice bruise on his chin. Other than that though he seems fine.
Look at that face... still excited the next day. Let's hope his excitement tired him out and he sleeps through the night tonight. Fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment