Here is a quick recap of what we did last week....
While Caden worked hard to earn his keep around the house.. his brother just relaxed & crashed out!
Stopping to smell the roses.. I mean mums.
Then Pa Pa came back with pizza and Caden of course freaked out and ran to meet him.
I wonder why Caden talks about being at home so much when we get back to Jersey. And when I say talk I mean mumble and repeat the same thing over and over again, but you know what I mean. Anyways.. this is why. Pa Pa makes everything fun, even playing with the bubbles we used to wash bottles.
And the little man.. just hanging out.
Ok.. so these pictures literally make Ed and I laugh until tears run down our faces. We both agreed that these will show up in Caden's senior year book. He kept running away from us everytime we tried to change him, and this is where we found him the one time. Too freaking funny!!Then it was time to get out of the house and burn some almost 2 year old energy.
Lord help me when he's actually 2!
He made it to the edge of the sidewalk before his shoe fell off and we had to stop and put it back oh.
Oh My!
It was such a beautiful day, and Caden just loved being with Pa Pa.
He's getting just a little too brave for my liking.
Chasing shadows
THIS IS FOR ED... LOOK THERE ARE BANNER PLANES IN CENTRAL, PA TOO!
Then it was back home for a fun family dinner. This is the craziness my parents deal with when we are all in town, and the husbands aren't even there.
Cousinly Love!
Caden got some new jammies while he was home and must have said the word Elmo 5,000 times.
Caden must have unloaded the dog basket and shoe rack a million times this past week. My parents have a ton of toys for him to play with and this is what he chose to do. Strange kid I know, but he's mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment