Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Day at the Park

This week we had a beautiful day after a few ugly, rainy days.  I took full advantage of it and took the boys to the park.  Believe me when I say that heading to the park is no where near as easy as it used to be when it was just Caden, but even though it's an effort we were out of the house and had a great time.

This time of the year it's great at the park because all the kids are back in school and we have the tennis courts all to ourselves.




 This is the contraption that we take to the park.  That's Jackson hidden under all those blankets.
 It was really windy out, and at one point Caden was on the entire other end of the tennis courts chasing the balls that were blowing away.  I ran over to help him pick the balls up and looked back at Jackson in the stroller.  I forgot to put the brakes on the stroller and he was literally blowing away.
I'll be accepting my award for Mother of the Year next week.
That is Caden on the other end of the tennis courts.  I could almost see him from where I was.

 Our little sidekick.

 Umm when did my little man get so big?
 Yes those are pumpkin socks.  To anyone that really knows me, they know that it took a lot for me to let him wear these socks.  They don't match and they are so small they almost cut off his circulation.  It's amazing what a second baby will do for an anal Mommy.

 Snack time
 Then on the way home we found a caterpillar on the ground.

 Caden got freaked out and made me put it back on the ground.

 The little thing was totally freaked out and never moved.

 When we got home Caden was completed exhausted and curled up in his comfy new seat and enjoyed some milk.

It's hard to believe that he actually fit in there at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment