Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Fun

We  planned on going Apple Picking with the Lasher Family this weekend, but unfortunately it was rainy yesterday and I blew it today.  I  was not thinking and planned to have our groceries delivered at 9am this morning.  Yes, I have my groceries delivered. Don't Judge!!! It's hard to go grocery shopping.with two little boys.

Anyways... we have been looking forward to Apple Picking for quite some time now and I honestly thought Ed was going to kill me.  As a second option and a way to appease Ed and get him back on my good side, we headed to the beach.  It actually turned out to be a perfect day, even if there weren't any farm animals, apples or Matt Damon involved. (Look here to see what we missed :(
http://bananapancakesblog.blogspot.com/

 Our littlest guy all bundled up and ready for a day at the beach.



 Half way through our walk Jackson started screaming because he thought he was going to die of starvation.  We stopped to give him a bottle and Caden entertained us while we were there.



 It may have been the nicest day that we've ever been to the beach this time of year.




 LOVE this one.. I don't remember what we were even laughing about.

 Come on Jackson.... we're ready to go again and I'm getting bored.


 When we were leaving we saw these three helicopters hovering over the inlet for almost 10 minutes.  I have no idea what they were doing, but Caden loved watching them.









 This picture literally made me DIE laughing.  I don't know how the heck Ed caught it right at the exact moment that he did, but it looks like I"m going to throw him in the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment