Mommy on the other hand was a bit bored and decided she may not be a wild-life museum kind of girl.
Seriously though, they were wooden ducks. How interested can you be in wooden ducks?
Luckily it kept Caden's attention the entire time, and honestly that's all that really matters.
I was begging this man to just shoot me at the end of the tour. My family didn't find me as funny as I thought I was.
Ed and Caden in front of the Lighthouse.
If you look closesly at the top of the picture you will see the little helicopter that was the hit of our vacation. Well, I should say it was a hit with Ed and Dylan. I believe the rest of us found it rather annoying and were constantly looking over our shoulders to see if we were going to be smacked in the head with this thing. Caden seemed to like it as well. Also look at the way Ed's shirt makes it look like Caden has horns. Yes, I'm easily amused these days.
Dylan played cards with the boys and actually held his own. This was in the loft area of the house, and Dylan constantly told us, "No gurls allowed." He is so cute with the way he pronounces his "r's"
Dylan giving Caden a bottle and singing him his ABC's.
This is Pirate Dylan. He joined us for the majority of the week.
My brown-eyed boy.
Reading books with Pa-Pa.
Getting ready to hike up the Dunes.
The boys leading the way.
They made it!
7 years ago I hiked the Dunes for the first time with Ed during my first trip with his family to The Banks. Who would have thought we'd be married and have a little one in our arms a few years later.
Again, Life is Good!!
Stealing Aunt Julie's shades.
Ed spent many hours during the week pushing Caden around under the house. If you can't tell Caden is fast asleep in that stroller. His Daddy definitely has the touch!
Our last night before we started packing up. So sad that our week is over already.
Grandparents with their boys.
On our way home on the ferry. This time we got there at 11:15 for the 12:45 ferry. We learned our lesson on the way down, and were early enough that they just put us on the 11:15 ferry. Score!!!
Caden and Ed goofing around at the bar on the ferry. Too bad we were on so early otherwise we actually could have gotten a drink if it was open.
No comments:
Post a Comment