To those of you that don't know... Ed rocks Caden to sleep every single night, goes and checks on him if he wakes up, and has taken (almost) every feeding in the middle of the night since Caden has been born. He plays with Caden non-stop, knows when I need a break without even having to be asked, does dirty diapers, feedings, bottles, etc. He truly is an amazing father who is patient, kind, and has the largest heart of anyone I have ever met.
Today is your day Daddy... we love you very much and appreciate all that you do for us!!
Also... Happy Father's Day to Pop-Pop Slatt and Pa-Pa Rhoads...we love you both very much and hope your day was just as special as you both are to us!
Seriously, who kidnapped my baby boy and replaced him with this meaty little bulldog?
He is such a ham! Here he is sticking out his tongue at me because he's done with pictures.
So silly.
Below is Ed's dream come true.It is his own recreation of the movie The Hangover where they have the baby in the back seat of the car. He has been waiting to do this since we first saw the movie when I was pregnant, so here you go Ed. Don't worry... I think it's funny even if everyone else just thinks you're crazy!
And... here is our little stud before bed tonight in his new jammies. Yes, they are 12 month jammies and he is only 7 months old. Yikes!
Quick Notes: Caden's first tooth is officially in on the bottom, and (knock on wood) we really didn't even realize it was happening until it was already in.
We have about 5 million pictures from the beach that I will upload as soon as I find time.
Caden was a travelin' superstar and was a joy to vacation with... more details to follow.
Hangover....ha ha ha ha ha!!! Hysterical!!
ReplyDelete