Sunday, January 27, 2013

Painting, Cooking, Dancing & Relaxing

What have we been up to in the New Year?  We have been painting, cooking, dancing and relaxing.  We have been trying to stay healthy and avoid the flu.  We have been hanging at home and it has been wonderful!  Caden decided that he loves cooking and remembered that he loves to paint.  Daddy has been having non-stop dance parties and play sessions with the boys.  Life is good right now!!


 Check out Daddy's Beyonce butt.. he was teaching the boys how to dance to, "If you like it then you should have put a ring on it."








 Mommy's getting soft in her old age and let Caden get messy.  Look at his face.. he was shocked I let him get messy.

 Then it was time to clean up.  I swear he loves the sink as much as he loves painting.

 Cutie with ketchup and muscles from the little man.

 Cooking with Daddy



 Craziness with Daddy.  Look at Jackson's face.

 Knee in the face and Jackson aerobatics




 Towels are gone in 3....2...1


 Cooking again with Mommy.. too bad he won't eat anything he cooks.


 Daddy made silly shapes with cheese & Jackson drinks his bottle like a rapper holds a microphone.

 This was Jackson's face when I pulled out the camera today.  I guess it's been way too long!!

 Captain Underpants


 Yes I make him check to see if Jackson needs his diaper changed.  It's his responsibility as a Big Brother!
 Birthday party ballons


Don't mind the rough picture of Mommy.. This is strictly to show Caden's new haircut.  Ed and I decided his mop needed some trimming tonight.  The ordeal may or may not have included safety goggles, lollipops, a movie and of course and air compressor.  Nothing, I mean nothing, can be simple in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment