Enjoy... Life from Caden's Point of View over the past few weeks.
Just for a good laugh.. here are a few recent Cadenisms.
I think he is sick of Ed & I trying to explain things to him. Now he will walk up to us and say, "Say YES or say NO, can I watch a show?"
Caden told me the other day not to dance with Ed in the kitchen anymore because it hurts his feelings.
He has started engaging in small talk out of no where. You'll walk into a room where he is and he'll greet you with, "Hey what's going on?" or "So.. how was your day?"
Caden was peeing the other day and all of a sudden there was pee everywhere. I asked him what happened and he said, "I don't know but something went terribly wrong."
Tonight I was laying with him while he was getting ready for bed and he said, like usual, I have one more problem Mommy.. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I can't run fast, I can't roll over, it's a problem." I asked him why not and he responded with, "Well you are laying on my legs." Ooops my fault buddy.
Every night after Ed tucks Caden in he says, "Be careful out there Daddy."
Aunt Susan took Caden to Target the other day and as they were checking out when Caden saw a Barbie. He told her he really wanted one and she questioned him and he said, "Of course I want her.. she's beautiful."
The other day Caden was going pee pee in the potty and Jackson walked in and pinched his butt. The next day Caden was going potty and Jackson was no where around so he goes, "Well Tassy isn't here so I guess I have to pinch my own butt."
And the zinger... I was putting Caden's diaper on today and he was looking at his little butt cheeks. I asked him what he was doing and he quickly responded, "I'm trying to see my butt boobies." Seriously dude???
No comments:
Post a Comment