Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Old Cell Phone Pics

These pictures were on my old cell phone, and I feel like I've posted them already but looking back I'm realizing they are all so familiar because both of the boys make me scroll through the pictures on my phone constantly.  Regardless.... the are oldies but goodies and I just had to share.

























 Look at the pictures on that wall.. They are from a restaurant that we ate at in Philly.  It was far away because they were on the other side of the restaurant, but they look just like Anna & Della.

























 Big Boy bed arrived!!







 First night sneaking out of his Big Boy Bed!





 Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy 
 Our view as we pulled in our driveway

 Ed breaking into our house once he realized we left so quickly we locked ourselves out.

 Empty fridge after having to throw everything away.







 Broken fridge right after re-stoking everything from Sandy... STINKS!
 Family Movie Night = Epic Fail due to constantly moving 1 year old
 Hello to our dreaded friend... Croup!!

 Birthday trip to Barnes & Nobles



No comments:

Post a Comment