Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we had a last minute change of plans.  Aunt Pammy, Uncle Mike, and Baby Madi were scheduled to come visit with us, but at the last minute they had to cancel.  Poor little Madi contracted a mild case of Hand, Foot & Mouth causing them to stay home in Annapolis this weekend.  We we so disappointed, but completely understand that when you have little ones, nothing is ever certain.

We ended up heading to the Pumpkin Patch for our annual trip on Saturday morning.  We would have enjoyed it a bit more if it wasn't 80 degrees outside.  Pumpkins and sweating don't really go hand in hand.  Regardless, the boys had a great time and so did we.















 I seriously love these two!!











 Caden was so disgusted when we opened the pumpkin up that he started gagging and almost threw up.


 This was Ed's solution to the problem.




 SO if you look at this mask Ed wrote "PSL ONLY" on it.  This was his company that he ran out of our basement.  I started laughing hysterically and asking him who he thought he needed to properly warn not to touch his things.  He explained he didn't want to forget and accidentally use it for the car.  Only in my house.
 I tried for about 30 minutes to do this intricate pumpkin carving and then just gave up and wrote on it with a marker.  Lesson learned!

 Ed and Caden carved this one... notice the squareness of it.  Caden LOVED playing with his pumpkin tools and kept putting the eyes and mouth back in like it was a puzzle.

 Look who finally woke up from his nap and decided to join us.

 DO NOT ask me what he is doing in this picture.  I think he can feel the back of the chair on his head, but he does this all the time now.

 Here is the awesome growth chart Lauren Lasher made for Jackson for his birthday.  I am in love with it!!
 Living room football of course.


1 comment:

  1. I know, I am blessed to see this five out of seven days, but honestly these pictures make me laugh out loud !!! How absoulutly beautiful is this family! I love them with all my heart, and get such joy being a part of their lives. There are days, I cannot get enough. Thank you for living next door, I laugh everyday because of of that... and out loud. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete