Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Pool

Last weekend we celebrated Mother's Day with Ed's family around the pool. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and Caden was, and still, is obsessed with swimming in the pool.  Granted, he didn't really go in any farther than the first step, he still had a great time and has been talking about it all week long.  I'm interested to see how brave he is when he is back hanging out by the pool this coming weekend.



 I love Caden's little hand on Pop Pop's knee in this picture.







 Pop Pop was kind enough to go and get Caden this cool froggie floatie.

These pictures below are from this week.  Caden declared that he needed goggles, so I ran to the dollar store and grabbed him some goggles and floaties.  The floaties broke within an hour and only one of the two pair of goggles has survived.  He did wear the blue goggles in the tub tonight, but I now realize if the safety of my child is up to a flotation device I should not purchase if from the dollar store.

You would be able to tell that he had a stomach bug all week long, would you?  He was also so kind as to share it with his younger brother.  Gotta love upset bellies. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment