Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bed Time


Here are some recent picture of all of my boys cuddling and hanging out before bed.  I absolutely love when they both are clean and smell so good right before bed.

 Another RARE moment.. Jackson asleep in Ed's arms.  I think crawling around and moving more has been good for tiring this little man out.
 If you look very closely you can see that Jackson is actually getting some hair.

 I think we need a visit to Pennsylvania soon.  Being in Jersey too long is starting to make Caden look like Pauly D.




The other day I was doing something on my computer and left it out on the kitchen table.  I usually NEVER use my computer until after the boys are in bed, because Caden is obsessed and it becomes a huge fight.  Well, I forgot to put the computer out of his reach and Ed came down to find that not only had he opened it, he also turned it on and was starting to play around with it.

Like father like son I guess.....


*** I tried to upload the "Baby Bear" video, but for some reason it wouldn't work tonight.  Ed and I keep watching it over and over again and cracking up each time.  In place of the Baby Bear video I will leave you with the animals video.  Please note Jackson in the background.  Typical second child just sitting in the room, minding his own business and playing with a plastic spoon.***



2 comments:

  1. that first picture is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video makes me laugh so hard everytime I watch it!! That has been about ten :)

    ReplyDelete