Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jackson Update

Jackson went to the doctor's for his 7 month appointment today. I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that Jackson is shorter and heavier than Caden.
He is 19.1 pounds and 27 1/4 inches long.  Caden was 18.4 pounds and 28 3/4 inches long.
The doctor said that he looks great and we should start to re-introduce the items that he previously had a reaction to and see how he does.
Poor Jackson was not as brave as he usually is.  The noise of the paper on the exam table scared him when we first got there and he just never recovered the entire time.  He cried on and off with an occasional smile, but of course screamed his little (or big) head off when he got his two shots.  He was such a trooper though and I'm so thankful to finally have good news to report.


These pictures below were taken yesterday afternoon, after Play Doh time.  Within five seconds of being in the playroom Jackson did a head dive and got a big bump on his head.  He had ice on his head for awhile, and then I got the cute idea to put all the hats on his head since this is probably how he will live the next few months to cover up all of his bruises.  It was funny at first...

 I mean seriously..how can this not make you laugh?






 Then... literally right as I turned around to put the camera down Jackson did ANOTHER head dive.  This time he hit the corner of a thick book and had a matching bruise on his other temple.  Serves me right.  Luckily the ice pack was still sitting right next to me.  No doubt about it.. he's gonna give us a run for our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment